January 17, 2017


In some cases, people simply do not wish to be served in legal documents. They may wish to avoid a court case or divorce case and may simply leave town or refuse to accept the documents. When this happens, it is important to have a professional private investigator or process server do the process serving for you. If you have any questions, contact the agency at 225-461-6607 or email at

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

February 13, 2019

Please reload